I guess it´s the same workflow as in AD (I don´t have AP): add an adjustment layer to your color raster image called "Black&White" - and on this layer selected paint back the colors with the eraser - for example:

post-28670-0-69881100-1460113432_thumb.jpg

Cheers

P.

PS: MEB is simply too fast for me.  :D

Thank you for your prompt reply. I converted this image using Picasa, which I no longer have.

I simply converted the colour image to B&W and then brushed away the layer over the flower, revealing the original colour to the flower only.

Is there a tutorial in AP which explains this procedure?

Alan

I guess it´s the same workflow as in AD (I don´t have AP): add an adjustment layer to your color raster image called "Black&White" - and on this layer selected paint back the colors with the eraser - for example:

attachicon.gifPartialColoronBWimages.jpg

Cheers

P.

PS: MEB is simply too fast for me.  :D

Had a quick go at what you suggested, which I think worked quite well. many thanks for your help.

post-6648-0-97440900-1460189397_thumb.jpg

If you accidentally erase across the boarder you can paint it back with black - just in the case you didn´t know it already.  :D

Cheers

P.