You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I purchased Designer by itself. What is the cheapest/best way to purchase Photo and Publisher without buying the bundle?

Hi, 

I purchased Designer a few months ago because I had a use case for it and not the other two products.
Now I have a use case for Publisher and I'm currently in trial mode for the V2 Suite. I'm sure I could find a use for Photo too but I'm not really a photo editor. 

What is the best way to purchase the other two products to make it equal to the bundle price for individuals?

Thanks.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

The "bundle" you refer to, I suppose, is the Universal license. You can't simply purchase Publisher and Photo and get an equivalent of that, because the Universal license covers 3 operating system families (Windows, macOS, and iPadOS), but any individual product license covers only one OS family. So, for the price of the Universal license you are actually getting 9 products: Designer on 3 OSes, Publisher on 3 OSes, and Photo on 3 OSes. And to get the equivalent of that you would have to buy 2 more Designer licenses, 3 Publisher licenses, and 3 Photo licenses.

It would be much less expensive to simply forget that you had purchased Designer by itself, and simply buy the Universal license now.

Of course, maybe the other OSes are not relevant to you today. But maybe they will be, one day, before V3 comes out.

If you are going to make a purchase, though, it might pay to wait for the expected Black Friday sale, which will get you a discount.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.3, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.3.1

That makes sense. 

My use case is limited to Windows so a possible Black Friday sale for the Universal license might be best for me.
I'll keep an eye out on the main sight for any Black Friday announcements.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

You're welcome.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.3, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.3.1