You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to get frame tool back to default?

Is there an easy way (a reset button) to get the frame tool back to the default?

I created a colored text frame with a global color and text styles selected to use for sidebars. Great. But then trying to make a new frame for other text and I am stuck with the colored box. I can select another text style before making a new box but the frame parameters stay stuck to the previous style I created. Is there not a preset frame tool? Some easy way to have an object style for frames? 

I did create a style for the side bars and that seems to work. Also created a basic non-colored text frame style, so I can switch back. But I just wonder if there isn't a reset to default button for the frames? 

EDIT: No it doesn't seem to work to reset the frame. I set up the body style (plain) frame. But then redrawing new frames still reverts to the colored one. What am I doing wrong? I have closed the file and reopened it, and it still remembers the colored box as the new "default" frame. Grr.