You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I just signed in for trial subscription.I cannot find how to get photos in work space .Iried to use help,but to no avail. Is there a support f\phone number or a manual I can download and print. Please help .If I cannot get help with this will cancel out completely.Thankyou Jerry

• Staff

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

You didn't said which application are you trialling... It'a Affinity Photo or Designer?

Assuming it's Affinity Photo you can open files going to menu File ▸ Open, or simply dragging them to inside the application or over to its icon on the Dock.

You can find more information in the menu Help ▸ Affinity Photo Help ▸ Get started ▸ Opening Documents and images.

The Help file covers all software features/functionality. There isn't a printed manual available.

If you have more questions just post away. There's plenty users/staff willing to help.

You may also find the video tutorials useful. They are available here. There's a couple for new users/beginners with more coming soon.

You didn't said which application are you trialling... It'a Affinity Photo or Designer?

Hi... MEB? What's your name? Is there anyway to filter out the posts on Affinity Photo? I just have Designer, and when I search for topics/problems, I have to click on each post to find out if it's for AP or AD. I'm grateful to the people that include the AP or AD in the post title.

Ideally, there would be separate forums for AP and AD.

Thanks

http://redfieldmedia.co.uk

Vector app usage: Illustrator -1994-95; Freehand -1995-2010; Illustrator -2010-2014; Sketch - 2014-current; Affinity Designer -2015-current