I have only recently noticed this since I rarely use Separated Mode and have only added a second monitor to my work environment in the past few days.

When opening a raw file, in the Develop Persona and in Separated Mode, the Basic Panel positions itself in the middle of the screen and runs from the top to bottom of the screen. I cannot reach the  top of the panel to close it, nor can I move it.  I am able to extend either side edge, but  that’s all.

This behavior is repeatable on my machine on both the MAS and Beta versions  (1.4.1 and 1.4.2 beta 4) of Affinity Photo.

I have tried:

* restarting Affinity Photo  
* starting up Affinity from launch while holding control key  
* restarting the computer (MacBook Pro)  
* reinstalling Affinity Photo  

I should note that this happens whether or not I am using one monitor or two. Any ideas?

TIA

post-5824-0-76969700-1459720502_thumb.pngpost-5824-0-63643500-1459720507_thumb.png

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde

Great, MEB.

> Issue logged to be looked at.

Thanx.

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde