You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Filters and Manual

I have downloaded the trial version and spent a few hours testing it. I expect that it will replace my Photoshop CS5 since I hate subscription plans and sending my info to a cloud.

I enclose a real lousy picture scanned from an old negative. I would like to see a good filter that - at least - can delete all the narrow scratches. I takes too long time to use e.g. the healing bush. 

And I promise I will buy Affinity Photo as soon as you publish a pdf manual. I do not like Help menus and Video Tutorials take far too much time and are also linear in nature, while a pdf file can be accessed anywhere in an instant. Although I have to admit that your video tutorials are good!

20.jpg.zip

You can get a manual very easily, if your trial version has a help manual, you can select print as PDF from the print window and you also have the iBook PDF version as well.

Weather you have a manual or not, I myself have migrated from Adobe, and having been using Affinity Designer and Photo since December. It is a well thought out sofware. I do find the short to the subject videos helpful, but something in writing is a must supplement.

I'm sure some one will post a link to AP manual.