Lescot

E-Typed. From sketch to Affinity final.

Ooh, very nice. My only critique would be that the blacks are too strong - especially on the silhouetted woman, who looks almost pasted in from another image.

The car is great.  :)

Reminds me of a scene from Full Throttle -- great mid 90s LucasArts PC game. Except the car would be a motorcycle.

Bryan

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012) // 2.3 GHz Intel Core i7 / 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB // OS X 10.11.3 // Affinity Designer 1.4.1

Ty guys, yes it looks a bit like the full throttle landscape though I sketched that deserted looking supermarket in Greece last week ;)

Regarding the blacks: I like bold strokes and contrasts, it looks more balanced when you see the last wheel, now hidden by the sketch.

@ TonyB:

Would be happy to provide something you guys like. First drawing with the newly bought Affinity after my vacation :)

Ooh, very nice. My only critique would be that the blacks are too strong - especially on the silhouetted woman, who looks almost pasted in from another image.

The car is great.  :)

+1 she should've been brown. Oherwise, Ding dong.

Yet again an amazing piece of work. Perhaps we could feature your work in our welcome screen?

Cough...I'm so jealous!

Say yes to above offer!

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

so great... love ur color

2017 15" MacBook Pro 14,3 w/ Intel 4 Core i7 @ 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, AMD 455 @ 2 GB, 512 GB SSD, macOS High Sierra