You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Learn Affinity Designer by example

Thanks!

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• 4 weeks later...

Each of the videos is recorded on 1280 x 720 resolution at 30 frames per second.

If the browser's player is not able to show the full resolution, you could download the video by clicking on the link in the "Download this Lecture" section for each lecture (see screenshot below).  Hope that helps.

Screenshot%20at%20Nov%2012%2009-33-22.pn

Each of the videos is recorded on 1280 x 720 resolution at 30 frames per second.

If the browser's player is not able to show the full resolution, you could download the video by clicking on the link in the "Download this Lecture" section for each lecture (see screenshot below).  Hope that helps.

Oh yeah!  That helps.  Fantastic.  I almost passed this by because I couldn't see on the tiny screen but downloading is perfect!  I'm signed up and another newbie is on the way.  btw, thanks for the coupon too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't let the negative reviews stop you. I found the course enlightening on several subjects within AD and vector design in general. I paid for it and don't regret it a bit. I can't seem to see the reviews to know what people have complained about, but with 950+ students they must be in the minority.

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

You can throw in the chips in off two bad reviews. Shake it off and get back on the horse. We can't please everyone we only can manage the problem from within. You helped a lot of people so hold on to that fact and don't dwell on the negative.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi dalacv,

I am a student in your course. Please dont stop working on it. I like it. So easy to follow steps, so nice examples.

If I am through, you get an honest review and a hug. Please dont stop! move foreward. Take the reviews as a chance to improve your course :-)

Its a kind of challenge. So dont stop :-)

All the best!

Kathrin