ansdesigns

Why can I see two separate images once I save a Document that looks like one only in Affinity

Hi ansdesigns

You have a png with an empty (transparent) area in-between the two images. When you export, any background color will show through there. In Preview that will most likely show as a gray area (that can be changed in prefs btw).

Options:

When exporting give the PNG a white matte (background) in the "More" section of export dialog.

or

Add a white rectangle in-between the two images (overlap a tiny bit). Then your matte setting won't matter.

Hi ansdesigns

You have a png with an empty (transparent) area in-between the two images. When you export, any background color will show through there. In Preview that will most likely show as a gray area (that can be changed in prefs btw).

Options:

When exporting give the PNG a white matte (background) in the "More" section of export dialog.

or

Add a white rectangle in-between the two images (overlap a tiny bit). Then your matte setting won't matter.

Perfect, I used the 1st option and worked well. Many thanks for your advise!