You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

In 'profiles' > 'output profile', am I to use my custom printer/paper profile? Or my working space profiles, ProPhoto RGB?

In 'profiles' >  'output profile', am I to use my custom printer/paper profile?  

Or my working space profiles, ProPhoto RGB?

Screen shots included

Cheers,

David

Continuing, I just realized I must use ProPhoto RGB.  Does everyone agree?  When image files are opened in PS CS5, I am informed by PC CS5 the image file is NOT in my working space, ProPhoto RGB, but instead in the custom printer/paper profile.

Next, I am in a quandary, how to resolve my issue with soft proofing.  Soft proofing just does not have the final image file looking like the original art, now matter what adjustments I make.  I have tried, curves, and levels.  

Please, someone tell me how to resolve this issue I have.

Previous use in the combination of LR 6.4 and PS CS5, there no problem.  

Let's face it, I, me, David, don't know how to use AP's soft proofing, plus adjustments!

So now some of you wonder why I don't print directly out of A.    Excellent question.  I print to my Epson Pro 9900 with Printao 8 printing software.

I need an image ready to drag over to Printao 8.  The image is in my screen as a PS CS5 image file.  Is there a method I can use to print to Printao 8 directly from AP?

I must thank everyone for being so gracious and helpful.

Kind Regards.

David

Bye the way, am I asking too many questions?

post-26329-0-24204200-1457726339_thumb.png

post-26329-0-87348800-1457726339_thumb.png