You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Re. Publisher V 2.1.0

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that the assets section is crashing with the latest version. When I try to add a category or sub category or try to delete it it causes it to crash. I tried rebooting my system, tried it on different files several times and it was the same thing each time. Just passing it along.

Thank you,

Mike

• Staff

Hi @MikeSky30  not something I can replicate. Do you have just the default assets or have you any created any custom ones or imported any yourself?

Have you tried resetting the app and assets back to default, if not follow the steps below.

If you've created any custom assets, brushes etc please create backups by exporting them first before resetting.

Hold down the CTRL key and open the app, when the window appears, release the key. Leave the default options checked but also check Reset Assets and then click Clear. Once the app has opened, try your workflow again to see if the issue still occurs.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Sorry for the delay. So just an update on what I have tried..

* I have tried it on a different computer and it works fine on the other computer

* I have tried reinstalling it with a fresh download and the problem persists

* I have tried it various documents and the problem persists

* I tried resetting it as you suggested and the problem continues

* Also, I'm not running any other programs (aside from file manager). But I have 32gb or Ram and a Ryzen 7 5600x so I don't think it would be a lack of computer resources either. And I'm also not having problems with any other applications or noticing general slow down.

So I'm not sure what else to try at this point. Maybe trying a different version and seeing if it still occurs. Would it be possible to get an older 2. version? Not sure why that would work seeing as how the current version works with my laptop. But I just can't think of anything else.

Hi,

I did think of one more thing...uninstalling and then trying to install the .exe file version. Sadly, that still did not work. So yeah, I'm not sure. And as far as I can tell it's only with Assets, and no other feature. The program is still useable but it's just frustrating as I make my own calendars and it would be easier with Assets. But I'll keep trying. Let me know if you can think of anything else.