Sign in to follow this  
jacob the photographer

When multiple images open the layers of one image are visible in other

I have come across a very strange issue which initially was not there and suddenly happens all the time.

When I have multiple images open :

I have ben wiring on one image - switch to another application to use that image [in my case PanoTour by Kolor] - when I go back to the same image the layers of another image that is already open in the background are visible in the layers window. Then I go the the image to which those layers belong - then go to the image I was working on and the correct layers are visible in the layers window. It repeats now all the time. The images are all about 700 Mb in size and contain up to about 10 layers.

Hi,

I've tried to replicate this using the trial of PanoTour but I'm obviously missing something as I cannot replicate it. This is what I did:

1. Opened up 3 large images into Affinity Photo in separate documents

2. Added lots of different layers using text, shapes and lines etc to each image

3. Opened Finder and right-clicked an image and opened it with PanoTour

4. I then hit Build in PanoTour

5. Went back to Affinity

Is there anything in those steps that is different to what you are doing? Can you try and provide the exact recipe for me to follow or provide a document you've set up so I can try it?

Thanks