You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Same problem in Version 2.1.....with Affinity Photo on Mac M1 with NAS....

Hello,
now I use the the version 2.1 on my iMac M1. I still hve the problem that the system trys to connect to any server (like my NAS). So I can't start Affinity Photo. The Designer works perfect...
My old message from the version 2.04 😉
Hello all, in principle all parts of the programme (V.2) run perfectly on an iMac M1. I have a Synology NAS running in my network. Unfortunately, the Affinity programmes can only be started when the NAS is switched on. The programmes do not start when the NAS is switched off. After some time, I get the Apple message that the server "NAS" is not accessible. However, no programme parts or data...

it's me again...
I have now uninstalled the complete programme with the "App cleaner" tool on the Mac and completely reinstalled it. Then activated it again with the key etc....now it seems to work...even if I switched off the NAS
Many greetings
Axel