foozelz

[Fixed] iCloud Drive Folder

So I have both Affinity Photo & Designer. I first bought Designer and used it for a couple days and then went onto buying Photo. When I was saving a picture to iCloud that I was woking on, I noticed that there wasn't a Affinity Photo folder, and only a Affinity Designer folder. Does anyone else have this issue? 

post-28078-0-86277200-1457023265_thumb.png

Hi foozelz,

There is definitely something not right here. I've found that sometimes you can get the location to say Affinity Designer but you get the Affinity Photo logo. I definitely thing there should be two separate options for each of the respective apps.

I'll get this logged with development. Thanks :)

I too have only a "Affinity Designer" folder in my iCloud Drive despite showing "Affinity Photo - iCloud" in the Photo app.

It has been many months since this was reported.  Please confirm whether using the same unique identifiers was by design or an error.

I own both products and don't mind the behavior but it would bug me if this were to actually be unique to my own system.

Can anyone please produce a screenshot with both an "Affinity Photo" AND "Affinity Designer" iCloud folders on the same system?  If this cannot be done then I am not concerned and can go about my day.  Otherwise my OCD will get the best of me...

Thanks!

Hi, I have the exact same issue here. I installed Affinity Photo a couple of days ago. Settings in iCloud on my Mac are set to include Af Pho, but there is no folder available in iCloud on iOS-phone or iPad. Affinity Designer folder works fine, but not Af Pho. It seems like there are numerous reports of this issue, but no fix yet.

Hi, I have the exact same issue here. I installed Affinity Photo a couple of days ago. Settings in iCloud on my Mac are set to include Af Pho, but there is no folder available in iCloud on iOS-phone or iPad. Affinity Designer folder works fine, but not Af Pho. It seems like there are numerous reports of this issue, but no fix yet.

Just to add I have exactly the same issue - the Affinity Photo folder created on my Mac in iCloud does not appear in the iOS iCloud drive. The only workaround I've found is to manually create another folder and use this to move files between my Mac and iPad Pro.

Reading this thread it seems this issue has existed for a long time - any plans to address?

Fantastic app on both platforms by the way.

I have both AP for macOS as well as iPad.

I have seen the iCloud folder for AP in several of the tutorials. I don't have the AP folder at all in my iCloud.

So what I get from this thread is that the problem is somehow resolved, but I still can't figure out what to do to get the iCloud folders for the Affinity apps.

I have Affinity Photo on the Macbook and the iPad, as well as Affinity Designer on the Macbook. And somehow I do not have an iCloud folder for either of the apps. Did I do something wrong when installing the apps, or is there some setting I am missing?

I checked within the iCould settings on macOS and iOS and the iCloud option for all apps is enabled.

I have a strong feeling I am missing something but I can't figure out what it is.

Maybe someone can help me out with this =)

Thanks!