You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Finding text cursor suggestion

When working with text within some color boxes it is almost impossible to see exactly where the cursor is and thus difficult to reposition the text tool cursor. I realize that the cursor must be thin enough to position it correction within a text. Could this be solved by simply pushing the CMD or CNTL key to change the text cursor *temporarily* to the move tool?

Elsewhere I have suggested this as a way to bring up the move tool more easily when in a text, and have been told that this may happen in a coming beta. I hope that using CMD or CNTL would only *show* the move tool and not actually change to that tool. Otherwise, one would have to choose the text tool again to continue editing.

All I would like is simply a help to see where the text cursor is and then return to editing the text. Clicking anywhere while CMD or CNTL is pressed could actually change the text tool to the move tool.