You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Will I be able to access Typekit fonts in Affinity Designer?

• Staff

Hi emmag,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I've not tested this myself but according to TypeKit Help you can sync up to 100 fonts at once to your desktop. The fonts are synced through an application that must be installed on your computer which will make them available for all your system/installed applications (including Affinity apps). For more info and a link to the app check their documentation here. There's no way to access TypeKit directly within from Affinity Designer.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

The Mac version of Creative Studio and latest Affinity seems to work fine.

However the iPad version does not seem to support the TypeKit api found in iOS 13 which is what Adobe is using and so as of today there doesn’t seem to be a way to use them on the iPad version of Affinity. I do hope that they add support for TypeKit soon though as my workflow has me using my iPad a lot and right now I have to go back to a Mac to use my Adobe fonts. (Note affinity iPod apps do support synching fonts but they must be actual font files you have and that’s not the way Adobe’s fonts work)