You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher 2 Quits Immediately As Soon As I Open A File

A file that was working fine is now impossible to open as Publisher 2 immediately quits as soon as it tries to open the file. Is there any way to recover the file? It's a crucial document. I've attached the error report, but the file is too big to attach here (it's also a sensitive business document so can't just attach it to a public forum post)

Publisher 2 Crash.txt

Looks like the corruption was caused by the file sitting in a OneDrive folder. Because it's a significantly large file, seems occasionally when it saves it corrupts itself (occasionally the Save progress bar appears twice when it saves, the second time it flashes up it progresses slower, reaches halfway then disappears). Thankfully as I had that OneDrive folder on another computer that was powered off at the time, I've managed to boot that computer with WiFi disabled, so I could grab the file before it synced and downloaded the corrupted version.

So I've created a new folder on my computer that sits outside any iCloud or OneDrive just to house big Affinity files. Bit difficult when across both Windows and Apple the main folders to save files in are now linked to the cloud (OneDrive/iCloud). I've worked with Affinity files sitting in cloud-synced folders for years and this is the first time I've consistently encountered irretrievable file corruption. Do Affinity v2 programs save files differently to v1 in a way that might make it more susceptible to cloud-sync corruption issues?