You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Stupid Work

dkaiser

A stupid drawing for testing my new (received yesterday) 22" XP-Pen draw monitor with vector's in Affinity Designer. I am very excited about the speed of the software an the monitor. I love it... but the sketch not  :blink:  :D

The drawing monitor works with Affinity Photo and Designer. That's the only thing I wanted to know with this drawing. But hey here the share with you  ^_^

post-25874-0-17644500-1456541714_thumb.png

post-25874-0-53447100-1456541723_thumb.png

Hi dkaiser,

Welcome to the forums.

Firstly, there is nothing stupid about these images. In fact I'd say they were rough-and-ready. You've obviously not decided on which style you like...pen versus brush etc; but that will come with time and practice.

Glad to see that you were bursting with enthusiasm with your new toy. :D

peter

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

Nothing stupid about these at all! Everyone's got stupid drawings lying about somewhere, they're not as brave to put them up on the internet (me included!)

Keep sharing.

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

• 10 months later...

Firstly, there is nothing stupid about these images.

+1

Nothing stupid about these at all!

+1

Any exploratory work, even in a wrong direction,

just can't be qualified as stupid… by definition.

Enjoy!

www.kodiakmedia.at

TeamViewer: 668 015 544

If personal taste is involved,           Light is free,                       Mother Nature provides the light
discussion is pointless.                   capturing it is NOT.               but talent renders the image.
                                                                                                                        (Charlychuck)