You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.4.2 - Beta 3)

• Staff

Purpose: Fixes

Requirements: Purchased Affinity Photo
Mac App Store: Not submitted
Download: Here

To use this beta, simply download the file from the link given above and double-click on the file to open the installer. Follow the instructions to install the beta version. The beta sits alongside the Mac App Store version and will not interfere with it.

This is an Incremental Bug-Fix release - it should be considered more stable than the current MAS version (1.4.1) and should be used in preference to that build, if you are experiencing any of the problems listed below.

Fixes

- Many PSD compatibility improvements, particularly when using 16 bit documents

- Single-click in the Art Text Tool no longer creates a new Art Text object if you are already in caret mode on an Art Text object

- Improved SVG font export compatibility

- Fix for SVG export generating invalid IDs

- Fix for vector export of cropped bitmaps

- Fix for PDF import of large images and soft masks

• 3 months later...

Serif:   Be courteous, and thoughtful

Let everyone know that an Affinity Photo version has been removed.

It’s the right thing to do.

You are not playing nice when an application quits and users of the application don’t know why.

Cheers

David

David, wouldn’t it be better to post these 3 sentences at the bottom of every post in this forum?

Believe me, it is getting boring and time-consuming, when I am looking for new posts, and the only thing I always encounter is this statement.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.