You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I think I found a bug in the beta app of AD v2 on ipad. 

So I set my pixel personal brush to 10px and what I want to do is toggle through my brushes so that they all stay at 10px. What i would do is bring out the toggle command controller and turn on the option modifier because thats the shortcut to have the same stroke size. When i do that it works. i can now toggle through all my brushes at 10px. The issue is when I start to draw while having the option modifier on it wont let me draw. INSTEAD it brings out the ink dropper. it wont let me draw. Its just the ink dropper wanting me to select a color. So i cant draw while having this option modifier on. I want to have it on so that all my brushes stay at 10px. If i turn it off I can draw but my brushes will change sizes. I dont want that. So when I turn on option I cant draw. The ink dropper pops out. 

• Staff

Hi MoonaticDestiny,

This behaviour is correct. The Alt key is used to ignores a brushes size when selecting and the command controller toggle acts exactly the same way as though you were using the physical keys on a keyboard, so unfortunately you will have to disable it before drawing, otherwise you enact the brush tool's shortcut of using Alt to colour pick.

9 hours ago, Sean P said:

unfortunately you will have to disable it before drawing, otherwise you enact the brush tool's shortcut of using Alt to colour pick.

So this is normal? 

Sigh. Its because I want to toggle through my brushes while ignoring the brush sizes so Im thinking if I leave the ALT controller on I can just go back to my brush library and toggle through my brushes WHILE still working on the canvas.  But thats not possible because if i'm working on the canvas and the ALT controller is on its turning on the colour picker. I cant just have it on, work in my canvas, and toggle through my brushes. I have to turn off the ALT controller in order to draw. 

This is an issue because I just want toggle through my brushes, ignore their brush sizes, and draw while this is on. I know this isnt the place for feature request but PLEASE add a feature that I can turn on in the hamburger menu of the brush studio where brush sizes are ignored and I can just toggle through my brushes all while drawingThat way I dont have to keep turning off the ALT controller each time I draw.