Sign in to follow this  

Serif:

Why do I have to pay twice just for an incremental upgrade from  1.3.x to 1.4.x?? I'v now paid $100 and can't understand why you're charging for a mere upgrade. I would appreciate any explanation you can offer.

Thank you,

Mark Bradley

Hi Mark, as Jens said there is no charge, there are no charges for any app updates we've released.

Is it possible you've used more than one iTunes account and more than one Mac so your first purchase wasn't recognised, or perhaps you've bought both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo with your two purchases? Take a look in your App Store's Purchased page to verify.

Definitely worth investigating with Apple if that doesn't make things clearer. If you've purchased two apps when you only wanted one they should be able to refund you on request.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Work: Intel i7-6700, NVIDIA Quadro K1200 and Intel HD 530, Windows 10   |   Home: Intel Q6600, NVIDIA GTX950, Windows 10