Can you please integrate bigger and smaller buttons in text options? Your predetermined text sizes always are either way too small or way too big. Please consider. Having to enter in the field then return to see it apply, THEN do it again is a waste of time. Thanks.

Are you aware that you can use Shift+Cmd+< and Shift+Cmd+> to change text size with the keyboard? If you are using a mouse, you can hover it over the size control and use the centre scroll wheel to change the size.

The keyboard shortcut changes text sizes in massive increments. The mouse wheel works very poorly on a trackpad. It zooms up and down, and requires a lot of finesse to stop it in the right spot.

Little increment buttons that move by one stop, like every other attribute in the character panel has, would be really useful.

Edit: I've just noticed that holding alt/option at the same time reduces the increments. Helpful, but I'd still prefer increment buttons.

Incrementing and decrementing text quickly and easily (by reasonable increments) is table stakes to compete with Sketch and the like.  

Requested UX:

1: add the ability to use the UP and DOWN keys while focues in the text size input to increment and decrement text size
2: add the ability to click into the text size input and use the arrow up/down to increase the text by 1 unit, and holding the ctrl/cmd key to change the size by 10 units.

3: change the text size>bigger and size>smaller, and precise>bigger and precise>smaller shortcut keys to follow the 1 unit and 10 unit pattern described above instead of the odd increments it uses right now. 

This ability is a great productivity booster for UI design. Sketch has great UX in these regards.

Thanks.

What is the status of this function? It is a huge productivity booster, so I sincerely hope it is just around the corner! Preferably with an option to choose ones own key combination, since I use a Norwegian keyboard, which often times rearranges keyboard shortcuts, so that you'll have to guess which key combinations are corresponding to an English/Standard keyboard. Thank you!