You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem Updating to 1732 using Exe download

Hi, I am unable to update Affinity Photo release 1730 to 1732 using the Exe option. I am prompted to download 1732 on launching 1730 but on running the exe files I only get the option to repair or uninstall. Selecting repair goes through the motions but then on relaunching AP it still shows version 1730 & prompts me again to download 1732. Any help would be welcome. This is on Windows 11 home.

Further to my earlier post I have downloaded version 1732 for Designer & Publisher. As can be seen from the images these show the file version as 2.1.0.1732 whereas the properties for the downloaded Photo file show version 2.1.0.1730. It looks like the wrong version is on the download link for Affinity Photo!

Image 1 (3).png

Image 2.png

image 3.png

Hi, EmT, that has now sorted out the problem & the correct version is now installed. However I still have the problem I reported earlier that, under settings, the option to copy settings & content from the release app is still greyed out. Thanks for your help in resolving the download issue.

Image 5.png