You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Poor quality export of PNG and JPG

@AshThe biggest problem in Affinity Designer is the poor export quality of PNG and JPG. I have written about this in the forum several times and asked for improvement. So far nothing has been improved. This problem also annoys other designers. Please improve it in version 2.10.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/178391-poor-export-quality-of-png-and-jpg/#comment-1027951

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/176997-designer-export-to-png-pixelated/#comment-1018658

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

The biggest problem in Affinity Designer is the poor export quality of PNG

It seems like you may be seeking attention and unfortunately, we may not be able to assist with your issue regarding resolution with Affinity Designer and raster picture exports. You could try creating your artwork in Designer and then selecting 'edit in Photo' from the menu bar to increase the resolution @2 and adjust the black levels to 100% before exporting the file. If this doesn't work, you may want to continue using Corel Draw or consider Adobe, which currently has a deal available. Keep in mind that the most important thing is to use the app that best fits your needs. As someone who has worked remotely for three agencies using non-Adobe apps, I can attest that it's possible to be successful without Adobe.

See my comics: dearmascomics.com

Heard my Radio Show: mimegaradio.com

Ask for my services: albertkinng.com

On 3/19/2023 at 8:36 AM, Designer1 said:

I have written about this in the forum several times and asked for improvement.

Why have you created yet another thread? Adding new posts to an existing thread keeps the discussion in one place, making it easier to follow.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)