You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keep the Move Tool Options on if turned on

This is for AD v2 on iPad.

If you select the move tool you have options at the top in the context menu. There are 6 options called cycle selection box, lock children, enable transform origin, hide selection while dragging, show alignment handles, and transform objects separately. I like to have some of these on. I especially like to have enable transform origin on because its an anchor point that I can move and use to rotate things easily. I always turn this option on.

Heres my issue. If i turn on enable transform origin for that document it will stay on for that document. If I create a new document that enable transform origin is turned off and I have to go back into the options just to turn it on and its like that for each document I create. I dont want to keep doing this. I want to just turn on this option and have it stay on for each document I create. Have it stay on forever unless I turn it off.

So I need these move tool options to stay on for each document I create if i turn them on. I cant keep going into the options and turning them on. Please allow them to stay on for each document.