You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Too much "Corner"

This is for AD v2 on iPad.

For the corner tool you have the option to do rounded, concave, straight, and cutout corners. My issue is in the context menu of the corner tool you have "Corner" written out before each type of corner. I just feel like its too wordy. Theres too much "Corner" and its unnecessary. I already know its a corner tool, and I already know the types that are available. I dont want to see the word "corner" written out for me 5 times before each corner type. I just want to see what corner types are available and choose which one I want. I dont want to do the extra reading of the word "corner." I want to only read the types of corner, choose, and go. So please remove the word "Corner" for each corner type.

Sigh. I wish serif had not put the context menu for each tool at the top because it removes the little word for each icon/menu and you expect us to know what each icon/menu does. In AD v1, you had the word "corner type" under the corner type option and then you had none, rounded, concave, straight, and cutout written out. There was no "Corner" word written out before each type of corner. Just the types of corners. There was no need to put the word "Corner" before each corner type because the word "corner type" is spelled out under the corner type options and thats all you needed to tell you what this menu does. It tells you that here are the corner types available. AD v2 has that "corner type" word but you have to hit the "?" question mark icon at the bottom right to bring out the help menu for it to say "corner type."  So now that its only the icons/menus on the context menu youre forced to put the word "corner" before each corner type. 

I ask that you please remove the word "corner" before each corner type OR heres a better solution. What you can do is the following.

Write the first corner type for "none" like this ------> "Corner: None" and then spell out the other types under on their own. That way "Corner" isnt spelled out repetitively for each type and the first "Corner:" with a semicolon tells me that there are more corner types to follow without "Corner" written for each corner type. Look at the example below. Its just to much "corner."

👇

Corner: None

Rounded

Concave

Straight

Cutout

Corner None

Corner Rounded

Corner Concave

Corner Straight

Corner Cutout