Sign in to follow this  
David4

what I need, is to very simply create a border around an image, for printing.

What I am looking for, what I need, is to very simply create a border around an image, for printing.  Example is an one inch border, gray, all around the image file.   Then, another border, two inches all around, with another color, say, dark blue.   Thus I have a matted print that comes out of my Epson Pro 9900.   I do this in PS CS5.  

I would prefer to do this in AP.   I don’t want to mess with pixels, since I don’t know how.   

“Affinity Photo - Adding Borders”…I have watched this time and again.  Over and over, and still don’t know what to do.    It would be beneficial to me to have a person talking slowly  and moving slowly, so I can understand.  Even someone else could guide me to a different way to create borders the way I must have them!

It should not be that difficult to create borders they way I need them in my work flow.

Cheers

David