You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to sync setting?

• Staff

Hi Peterman,

Welcome to the forums :)

There is no automatic way to do this I'm afraid, you may be able to create a Macro for this and then apply the Macro via the File > New Batch Job menu. Alternatively you can save your adjustments as pre-sets for each adjustment and then apply them to each image manually however you will have to do this on an image by image basis there is no way to apply them to multiple images at once.

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

11 hours ago, Peterman said:

hello , i would like to ask if I edit one photo how can I sync setting to other hundred photo ?

i want edit raw file than change to jpg to make startrails

If you are using V2 you can ...

1. Create a macro that contains all the Develop persona edits done to the first Raw file

2. Use File > New batch job (to process the other RAW files) and include the macro in that, set the output of the batch file to JPG files.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 1:52 PM, carl123 said:

If you are using V2 you can ...

1. Create a macro that contains all the Develop persona edits done to the first Raw file

2. Use File > New batch job (to process the other RAW files) and include the macro in that, set the output of the batch file to JPG files.

This is acutally working pretty good.

Still a workaround and still a bit tedious, but way better than saving templates for each develop tab.

Thanks for the idea!