You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher crashes after auto flow

• 2 months later...
  • Staff

Hi KJC Produtions,

Is this still an issue for you using the release build of 2.1? I've been trying this myself and unable to reproduce it. However, looking at your videos, you have a few apps in the menu bar that might be interfering in causing the crash.

Unfortunately, all I can tell is Creative Cloud, but I've tried with that running and that is also fine for me.

What are the apps with the B, Ukranian flag, Shield and the A in the rectangle? Have you tried closing them to down fully to see if that prevents the crash?

Hello, Sean, thank you for your email about the problem I am having with the autoflow function. Yes, I still have the same problem. But for me it is not a major problem, I can manually add to other pages. Also, the other functions work well. Give me a little time to resolve some family issues and then I will get back Affinity Publisher to exorcize the bug that is bedeviling the autoflow. I enjoy using your products. And when I find a solution I will make the announcement in banner headlines.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally was able to work on the outflow problems I was having. I solved the problem by first reformatting my computer. Then I I reinstalled Affinity Publisher, and the other two Affinity products. For Affinity Publisher I downloaded the latest update 2.1.1. I tested it out and the autoflow worked seamlessly. I suspected the computer needed reformatting because it was sluggish and took time to boot up. But because family matters took precedence over Affinity problems I could not get to the task until yesterday. Thank you for your postings and suggestions.