Sign in to follow this  
Stuhrer

Panorama crop problems

Hi,

the Panorama feature is a great new feature and I love it very much. The results are extraordinary compared to the tools I used before. But I would like to report two possible bugs with cropping:

1. I saw in the tutorial video that there are two automatic crop options "Crop to opaque" and "Crop to bounds". I am using the German version and I only see the "Auf Begrenzungen zuschneiden" which is the "Crop to bounds" feature. However, the "Crop to opaque" is missing.

2. And the "Crop to bounds" does not work. When I click the button nothing happens. The crop rectangle does not move at all.

Hi Stuhrer

It's seems to be working all fine for me.

What view are you using. Do you have it in separated mode or are you using a smaller screen? The Crop to opaque button is quite long in german so it may just be slightly off the toolbar. There should be a double arrow on the context toolbar to indicate that there are some more options. If not would you be able to attach a screenshot of what you are seeing?

The crop to bounds option should reset the crop tot the entire size of the timage, including transparency. So this will not do much until you change the size of the crop from it's initial state

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi Stuhrer

It's seems to be working all fine for me.

What view are you using. Do you have it in separated mode or are you using a smaller screen? The Crop to opaque button is quite long in german so it may just be slightly off the toolbar. There should be a double arrow on the context toolbar to indicate that there are some more options. If not would you be able to attach a screenshot of what you are seeing?

The crop to bounds option should reset the crop tot the entire size of the timage, including transparency. So this will not do much until you change the size of the crop from it's initial state

Cheers

Thank you very much. The button with the very long text "Auf undurchsichtige Fläche zuschneiden" was indeed outside the visible screen part but accessible clicking the button ">>". And it really worked. And I also misunderstood the feature "Crop to bounds" which translates to "Auf Begrenzungen zuschneiden" in German which is a correct translation but I though the bounds of the visible picture parts were meant. Now knowing the German text of the second part it all makes sense.

Thanks again.