You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Is there ever gonna be a quickshape like feature for Designer2 for iPad and Publisher2 for iPad? Not having a feature like that makes it harder to draw and make nice lines and nice circles. The stabilizer feature still isn't close enough to that. I know that there are features for picking a certain type of curve to use if you're drawing a curve or circle and we can fix each line and circle with dots in each line or circle in Designer. That just takes way more time to get the perfect line or circle by having to switch shapes, curve lines, and or edit the lines/curves. It would save everyone tons of time to just add auto line, curve, or circle maker option without having to change tools constantly. To be able to just draw a circle and hold the stylus down on the screen and make a circle and we can easily edit it after that. Same goes for curves and lines. So we don't have to edit a wonky line, curve, or circle. Which is i.m.o. more work than just editing a nice straight line, curve, or circle. I.m.o., that's why most people use Procreate instead of Affinity just for that reason. Affinity has tons of great features, but it's hard to use them or want to buy the program(s) for them if it means way more work to make nice lines, curves, and circles. Then a person is spending more time trying to get that correct. That's a big reason as to why a lot of people don't do digital art and why tons of people just get Procreate or Infinite Painter (can be used on iPad and Android tablets) just 'cause of the super ease of doing those things. If you guys can, please make a quickshape type version for Designer and Publisher. I have the version 2 lineup of iPad apps and I don't use them just 'cause I spend way too much time fixing the lines, curves, and circles. When I get that done much faster in Procreate. Procreate is lacking in a lot of features that Designer has, but quickshape feature in Procreate makes it worth skipping out on those features. A $70 one time fee for Designer isn't an expensive price. Though I feel like the price would be worth it compared to the $10 fee for Procreate if you guys have your own quickshape feature. Since your programs come with a lot of extra stuff that Procreate doesn't have.