You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Drag + Click Zoom

Hi guys,

I have some questions.

First it would be any way to put the drag-click zoom to Ctrl+Option+Space? And also I don’t want to keep switching between zoom tool and some other tool. That’s annoying. So just changing the zoom tool shortcut won’t do.

Second any way to disable the snapping when zooming to 50%,100%, whatever level? It feels like it’s lagging right now. I just can’t get it to zoom as I want it since it just keeps snapping and changing the zoom level too drastically. 

Oh, great Affinity cat overlords, please hear my plea and bring those option to the software. Make your humble customer happy!

Vlad

UI Designer, CG Artist

Macbook Pro 15" 2014

2.5 Ghz, 750M

https://www.behance.net/VladMafteiuScai

• Staff

Hi 00Ghz,

At the moment there is no option to add a drag to zoom to a keyboard short cut a quick way to zoom in and out is to hold down the alt ket and then use the scroll to change the zoom view.

The snapping is only a on or off option but it may be worth posting a select snapping enable disable on zoom level to the Feature Request and it may be possible in a future release.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.