You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

preview mode like indesign

venin

Hello,

i don't know if something like this was already proposed... but i would really love to have a "preview mode" like indesign has it ... there is a "normal" view with all the guides, margins, bleed, pasteboard... and then you just press "w" and get a "preview mode" without all that ...and you can work in either of those modes...

any chance we get that in designer and/or publisher? of course i can change the visbilty of guides, margins, grids etc.  individually but it's a bit slow just for checking how it will look without all those guidelines...

or is there already some sort of preview that i missed?

• Staff

Hi venin,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

No, you haven't missed anything. We are still working/refining some of those features (artboards, bleed preview, custom grid origin etc) so we haven't got there yet. But i believe this will be considered for a future update, if not for Designer at least for Publisher later and maybe then ported back.