You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello I would like help!

Hello I would like help!
I had a photo subscription activated through the microsoft store, but I had to format the computer and now I can't find the v1 version to install via the microsoft store,
I found a download on the official website but I can't activate it, my license is no longer valid same for the V1?

Sorry for my English, I'm using google translator!

Thank you very much in advance!

Edited by Oliveira

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

Open the Microsoft Store, and make sure you're signed in with the same Windows ID you used for the original purchase. Then:

1. Click on the Library icon on the lower left: image.png.094d2beef89920b1ad6737c7fd20afd2.png
  2. And then reset the Filter options so it shows all programs, not just the ones currently installed: image.png.8df7da77e7a15c60cc4ccfb12f141cf4.png (It defaults to "Show installed products only, so you need to turn that off.)

Then you should find Affinity Photo in the list.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

5 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Bem-vindo aos fóruns Serif Affinity.

Abra a Microsoft Store e verifique se você está conectado com o mesmo ID do Windows usado para a compra original. Então:

1. Clique no ícone Biblioteca no canto inferior esquerdo:image.png.094d2beef89920b1ad6737c7fd20afd2.png
  2. Em seguida, redefina as opções de filtro para mostrar todos os programas, não apenas os atualmente instalados: image.png.8df7da77e7a15c60cc4ccfb12f141cf4.png(o padrão é "Mostrar apenas produtos instalados, então você precisa desativá-lo).

Então você deve encontrar o Affinity Photo na lista.

Thank you so much walt.farrell!!

It worked out!!

Could you ask me one more question? V1 license is not valid for V2?

Thank you very much in advance!

55 minutes ago, Oliveira said:

V1 license is not valid for V2?

No. V2 is a separate set of products, and if you want to upgrade to V2 it requires a new purchase. Otherwise you can keep using V1.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1