You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Histogram is not working / not active / not reloading

Dear Team, I got the same issues like in Affinity1. The histogram disappears or is not properly working or simply not available. After quitting and reopening the APP everything is fine for some operations - than it disappeared again. Also the zoom factor is not working properly...

What is also nerving is that there simply is no mid-tone Slider like in Photoshop or other APPs and no function (or if: I didn't noticed) for creating a big histogram where it would be much easier to make fine adjustments. The same is in Gradation. its so bumpy to do an S.Curve or fine adjustment using that tools.

Thank you for your help and / or update

Peter

P:S. pls find attached a screenshot and a short video

Bildschirmfoto 2023-02-05 um 09.17.43.png

hmmm . I have to check that. I got the same issues with Affinity 1. 

so what o recommend to bring the Histogram up if it's not vissible?

like you can see in the video: even if its visible the changes made are not reflected in the histogram. in my mind there is a massive bug ...

Peter

• 3 months later...

I am joining the discussion as I have exactly the same problem with the windows version 2.1.0. If the histograms are gone they also missing in other tools such as the level correction. My files are quite big (100 mega pixels) if that helps.

Raphael

Dear Raphael, it's good to hear that from you also. so it looks like that the last updates made no improvements. 

@affinity Team: will it be possible to enlarge the histogram to be able to make finer adjustments? its really hard to do any precise adjustments in that tiny histogram.

Thank you

Peter

• 3 months later...

Got exactly the same problem on Windows. Histogram arbitrarily stops working.

Windows 10 Home 64 / AMD Ryzen 1700 @ 3.6 GHz / Asus Prime B350-Plus / 32 GB RAM / GeForce RTX 3060 12GB with latest studio drivers
Affinity Suite V2 latest official versions