You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

webplus key.

Hi.

My computer crashed with my webplus program and my product key.

I got a new computer and have downloaded a new (old) version of webplus but my key is lost.

i have bought webplus earlier and have been a registered customer.

When i try to log in to your website to get my key, i get a message on screen that i am not registered. 

How can i get my key?

Edited by svenland
additional info

• Staff

Hi @svenland, welcome to the Affinityforum.

Our Legacy accounts have now been archived and unfortunately it is no longer possible to access user accounts or the product keys that were generated.

If you still have the software installed and registered on another machine you can locate the product key by selecting Help > Registration Wizard from the within the software.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

If it's any help, if you can retrieve your Product key, the Registration number for all products is 881887 (you don't need/ can't get one from Serif).

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

Can not find the "help" button or what it is, where the registration wizard is supposed to be.

A little more detailed description of how to find it would be appreciated. I am not a computer wiz..... just a guy who "clicks and play" . Any more advanced than, click, install, play, is magic to me......

2 hours ago, StevenS said:

If you still have the software installed and registered on another machine you can locate the product key by selecting Help > Registration Wizard from the within the software.

These instructions apply to the installation on your old computer.

I no longer have Webplus installed but Help is a menu item towards the top left corner of the main workscreen.  Click on it and a dropdown menu opens which includes "Registration Wizard".

HTH

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

There is a support forum for the old, legacy software, but if you don't have a note of the Product Key, I doubt if there is much else you can do.

https://punster.me/serif/

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad