You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to manage preset's?

Create, Delete, Rename Preset is always disabled in my Affinity Photo.

Please see also attachment. This is always grey and you may not click it.

I really would appreciate any help!

Best regards,

Roland

post-15247-0-53619900-1455369460_thumb.png

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography
Pipobike Mountainbike Guide and Driving Instructor

iMac 27 5K Retina (Late 2013), MBP 15" Retina (Something 2013), MBP13" Retina (Early 2015)

• Staff

Hi Roland,

If you change some of the options from the standard presets the create preset will be available. Then with this preset selected the other options will be available such as Delete or Rename.

Hope this helps.

L

Thanks Lee, it helps for 50% ;)

Same problem in Export Persona. Trying to find a workaround, how to export e.g. 2000x2000 Slice of EP directly to 860x860 output.

Found yet no solution for both problems.

CU, Roland 

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography

iMac 27 5K Retina (Late 2013), MBP 15" Retina (Something 2013), MBP13" Retina (Early 2015)

• Staff

Hi Pipobike,

It's not possible to export custom sizes from the Export Persona (only 1x, 2x and 3x sizes). To export to a specific size use File ▸ Export instead: select the layer you want to export and in the Export dialog pick the option you want from the Area dropdown.

MEB, many thanks for reply.

As I aware, this is more than once asked and/or requested here in the forums: Exporting Slices to specific size, e.g. 2000x2000 => 800x800.

The Export Persona is really a super super super function and it makes things really easier. I love it (who does not)! The only thing missing is the possibility to export Slice to specific size (if needed/wanted). Shall I post it extra in Feature Request forum or is is sufficient, here in the Questions forum?

Cheers, Roland

Hi Pipobike,

It's not possible to export custom sizes from the Export Persona (only 1x, 2x and 3x sizes). To export to a specific size use File ▸ Export instead: select the layer you want to export and in the Export dialog pick the option you want from the Area dropdown.

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography

• Staff

Hi Roland (@Pipobike),

I think there's no need to add this to the Forum Requests. There's several improvements planned for the Export Persona that should address most common issues/requests. If then you still find there's some features missing then post them away.

Hi Uuiop

Thanks for the hint! (Y)

Before I try: is this destructive or non destructive?

Cheers, Roland

Hi Pipobike. Have you considered exporting your Slice and then visiting the Photo Persona's Document menu > Resize Document? Unclick the padlock to enter non-proportional values.

Roland Rick

Roland Rick Photography