You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Syncing Photo/Designer/Publisher with ASUS ProArt Monitors

REcently purchased a better monitor for improved color representation.  Chose the ASUS ProArt series.  They are factory tuned and come with an app, ChromaTune, to select the Application sync function. Problem is, I cannot find any documentation on the Affinity side as to how to set the synchronization.  Anyone have any ideas as the steps in Affinity P/D/P (v1 or v2) as to how to go about that, or if it is even possible.

image.png.5654467359c4ac262826f9d8d42cc5ba.png

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
(Still stumbling along given too many directions at any given moment)
Windows10 platform

Forgot to mention:  The second tab in the app (App Sync), allows for application addition (that's pretty straight forward), but I'm still missing the steps in the Affinity apps which I need to perform to put everything right with the world.  Thanks in advance.

image.png.f73f0b0fd91d3893330899191666ca3d.png

RickyO
APhADe and APu user
New User as of Mar, 2018
(Still stumbling along given too many directions at any given moment)
Windows10 platform

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi RickyO,

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with this monitor and unfortunately we don't have one here in the office that I can test with. Hopefully another forum user has this monitor and will reply to this thread. However I did manage to find the following Dpreview post that mentions using the ASUS pro art with Affinity and a user there mentions that they use the SRGB setting. Not sure if this if of any use to you but hopefully it helps.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4660275

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 11 months later...