Teo_

Crash when continuous export enabled

I’m working on a 5 artboard file (75MB). If I work on it with continuous export enabled, after an action sometime the app (Affinity Designer 1.4.1) becomes unresponsive and I have to force the closing. As action I mean, a resize, deselect edit text or other.

Working on the same file with continuous export disabled I’ve never had issues.

If it can help I can share the file with the developers.

Attached the complete crash log.

crash-log.txt

Hiya,

There is currently an issue logged with continuous export causing some slow downs within the program. This is most noticeable if exporting to different sizes. It sounds like you are encountering this but to the point of experiencing a crash.

If you would like to attach your file (or send it to support@seriflabs.com) I can take a look and just confirm if there is anything else at play, or if it is the issue that is already being investigated.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

For me, Continuous export is in grey. What do I need to do in order for it to become available?

MacBook Pro 15" 32GB RAM, iPad Pro 12.9", Apple Pencil .  Software tools of my trade: Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | PDF Expert | Drafts | Editorial | Plutio  

https://eandrpublications.com.au