You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Get rid of thin lines after duplicating a group of objects when exporting.

People, hello everyone. Please help. How to get rid of these gray lines when duplicating a group of objects. I need export to tiff and they stay visible. I've already broken my head. The group of objects is ideal. There is no trash. There is no contour. Everything is perfect. But the gray line remains when exporting. Thanks for any comments.

Снимок экрана 2023-01-27 в 22.42.11.jpg

Go also through these similar topics (see the below Google search) ...

Further also check if the lines do disappear on export if you slightly overlap the duplicate/copied groups or not.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

52 minutes ago, v_kyr said:

Пройдитесь также по этим похожим темам (см. поиск Google ниже)...

Кроме того, также проверьте, исчезают ли строки при экспорте, если вы слегка перекрываете дубликаты/скопированные группы или нет.

Can't be covered. The pattern is complex and consists of a combination of groups of objects 3 by 4. And then it will be repeated many times. Therefore, the line will appear when repeating this block. This is the problem. I'm really upset with the decision.

1 hour ago, vkasper said:

Can't be covered. The pattern is complex and consists of a combination of groups of objects 3 by 4. ...

Ok then see also these threads here ...

... and try out if it effects the export then too.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2