You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not working exactly

1st problem:
Working with photos seems not be correctly. If I mark an area, cut this out to create a new file, the new document is always higher (2px higher) than the data from the clipboard.

2nd problem:
Marking an area doesn't fix on the photo. It is possible to start marking somewhere on the desk. So it is possible to start e.g. at x-200 with marking and if marking is ready the -200 will be deducted from the mainframe. That seems like most bs.

Did someone got a solution?

Hi @Webbie07

1 hour ago, Webbie07 said:

...the new document is always higher (2px higher) than the data from the clipboard.

Not always. At least on my case (Win 10).
You can have the exact dimensions, 2px higher, 2px wider or both 2px higher/wider. It all depends on how you transform your initial selection.

Instead of using the "Rectangular Marquee Tool [M]" draw a rectangle first (Rectangle tool [U]) and then load the rectangle as a selection (Ctrl+Mouse_Click on the Rectangle thumbnail in the layers tab).

Do not modify the selection. Modify the rectangle first and then load the rectangle as a selection.

I advise you to use the transform panel for accuracy.

Hope this helps.