You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Page Margins Missing

Hi again Garry

I used Pub.version 1 where some items were placed elsewhere in the Menu, eg Section manager. I admit that i have not come to grips with the new arrangements.

Re:  A topic I did not find it in the forums but I admit that I only went about 20 pages deep about something I have noticed with Ver 2 but have not reported.
When I sometimes open Publisher and before I have selected anything, I see on the left the thumbnails of the pages I have been recently working on, without the full size counterparts in the center of the opened window.  If I click on one of the thumbnails Publisher going into a continuous waiting loop and I have to forcefully end Publisher from the OS.

Charter

That’s not something that I have come across but there have been various mentions of the applications hanging since V2 was released.

From what I have read in the forums it sounds like V2.0.4 may be coming out soon, so you might want to try installing that when it’s released and see if you have the same problem.

If you do still have the same problem with V2.0.4 then I would recommend posting the problem as a new thread so that it doesn’t get mixed up with this unrelated issue.

If the application quits before the save has completed then that would probably cause a problem, but I’ve no idea if that’s possible with the Affinity applications (I would very much hope that it wasn’t).

All I can suggest at the moment is to watch for it happening again and, if it does, create a new thread containing as much information about the problem, and what happened prior to the problem, as you can remember.