You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Recent update windowing issues

JTM

After the update to 2.0.3, when I go full screen I can't get out of it.  I have to force close the program.  Also, it is not displaying anything when I try to open an image file.  It's just blank.  I uninstalled and reinstalled but still the same result in both Designer and Photo.  I also don't see a way to revert back to the last version.  Please advise as I have jobs to work on. 

@JTM, welcome to the forums... possibly a silly question but what specifically isn't working, i.e., I'm assuming you are clicking the green 'Make window full screen' button to the left of the AD icon to enter full screen mode...

Once you are in fullscreen mode what happens when you move your mouse to the top of the screen, does the Affinity Menu appear along with the red, orange and green buttons allowing to to click the green button again to escape full screen mode or does nothing happen at all.

Have you tried the keyboard shortcut, Command + Control + F (on Big Sur and earlier) or Fn + F on Monterey or later.

Affinity Designer 2.4.2 | Affinity Photo 2.4.2 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.2
Affinity Designer  Beta 2.5.0 (2402) | Affinity Photo Beta 2.5.0 (2402) | Affinity Publisher Beta 2.5.0 (2402)

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.7.4, Magic Mouse