You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The msix installer thing...

I've been quietly waiting and watching to see if there would be a fix for this installer problem. I happily paid for the new versions immediately upon release. And guess what? I haven't even been able to use the apps once.

My patience has worn thin. It's very very disappointing that when one thinks/believes they've found a great, dependable, trustworthy, forward-looking company... They turn out to be just like other uncaring, unresponsive companies.

Well at least for two of the programs... I've been able to replace. For Affinity Photo... ACDSee Photo Studio is (for me) fantastic... Very powerful and, are you ready...?  Fun to use...

And I won't care about or miss Designer because I have my Xara Designer Pro... Both these programs satisfy all MY needs.

And as far as the money spent on the upgrade?  C'est la Vie  I hope Serif Infinity makes good use of my money.... It's a gift from me.

Cliff