You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sincerity for you, we have passed in front of many programs, 
the interesting thing is to focus on innovative tools that they don't have in them, 
with unique characteristics, and also quickly implement some important functionalities that already exist,
such as smoothing nodes, brush to pull the shapes, turbulence in the vector mode, among other things, 
like brush dissolve and dispersion, disintegration in the vector itself

10 hours ago, Yosh Noah said:
Sincerity for you, we have passed in front of many programs, 
the interesting thing is to focus on innovative tools that they don't have in them, 
with unique characteristics, and also quickly implement some important functionalities that already exist,
such as smoothing nodes, brush to pull the shapes, turbulence in the vector mode, among other things, 
like brush dissolve and dispersion, disintegration in the vector itself

Spam created by an AI-Chatbot?

2 hours ago, John Rostron said:

In what way is this 'Feedback for the Affinity V2 Suite of Prorams'?

There seem to be a number of vague ideas in there that could be feedback or requests.

brush dissolve & dispersion

vector turbulence or disintegration

Exactly what they might mean, without some more words or, better, pictures of the desired effects, is still hard to understand. But the idea of brush dispersion is one I've seen before with people wanting scatter effects when they're painting.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

5 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

the idea of brush dispersion

I am against it. I like my brushes in one place.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

I couldn't express myself well, I say the serif has a great ability to pass through various software, but for that you need,
for example, to put the brush settings like the affinty photo, for the affinity designer, to make the vector brushes that make curves with 
those cool options, for example when we try to slice the brush, if we could superimpose it, it would be another way of creating,
in relation to turbulence, etc.

29 minutes ago, Yosh Noah said:

for example when we try to slice the brush

The OP's reference to "slicing the brush" is in their other post here...

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.