You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have designed a book cover in designer and now want to export a single print ready PDF file. No matter what I set it on in export, it comes out as seperated layer files. Is there some way to flatten layers before export like in photoshop?If I select export PDF flatten it still comes out separated.

Hi, thanks for your reply. Can you first go through anything I may has missed. Is there a way to flatten the files within the design page, or is the only way to select PDF( flatten) in export. I tried several PDF export options and they all save as  seperate layer files. I am using a PDF grid to size my book design but I clicked this off before exporting final art.

Thanks. This morning I looked deeper into the exporting of art boards and discovered that I could create a grouped slice of the PDF files. This worked out fine as it gave the option to export the selected slices as single PDF file.

I'm new to Affinity so this was something I wasn't familiar with.

Many thanks for your help

ATB