You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A painter and his dog

eejits

Here's a pic I just completed for someone. Still not getting the pixel brush pressure sensitivity to work and some layers were acting wonky but I got there in the end (yay.... go me!)

George

post-277-0-22581500-1412799777_thumb.jpg

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop

• Staff

Great work, yet again, George! :D

I'm concerned that pressure sensitivity still isn't working in the pixel tools for you... I'll try to get back to you with a video at some point so we can both agree on having exactly the same settings and using it in the same way! :)

The pixel side of things was acting really weird with me with this illustration. The pixel brushes wouldn't work over the whole vector object and was weirdly clipped. I had to use the pixel selection tool and stretch it over the whole object so I could paint over the whole object. Then the pixel layers weren't behaving properly (copy & paste between objects).

The pressure sensitivity might be my doing though, I'm not totally sure about the brushes manager yet. I don't think I'm using it to it's fullest capability, so any tutorials or videos you can point me to would be gratefully received.

Thanks for the comments though. Glad ya like the illustration. :D

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at https://www.eejits-online.co.uk/shop