You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

After purchasing a single license for iPad v2 photo & designer, I purchased a universal license from the affinity store.

After purchasing a single license for iPad v2 photo & designer, I purchased a universal license from the affinity store.

Then, every time I launch iPad Photos and Designer, I am prompted to register the app with my Affinity account.

When I perform the operation for registration, a message will be displayed to the effect that you have successfully registered with an existing affinity account.
However, the next time I launch the app, I am again prompted to register the app to my account.

By the way, I can use the app itself, so it's not a fatal problem, but it's annoying to see it every time I start it up.
Please tell me how to solve it.

Edited by tsudatomo

@tsudatomo @blackjackroberts

I think we need @SFurniss to comment definitively on this but I wonder whether the fact you have TWO licences for ONE of the Affinity apps (the single licence and the universal one) is causing a problem for the licensing process to successfully "allocate" at least one of the apps to your licence.

Could the problem be resolved if you request a refund for the single app licence and thus have it "removed" from your account?

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

• Staff

@tsudatomo @blackjackroberts

Based on the email addresses linked to your forum accounts, I can see you have both successfully registered your software previously. If you click off the registration screen you'll be able to continue working with the software. Our developers are aware of this bug and have plans to fix it in a future update.