You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[CLIPPING] WORKING FREELY OUTSIDE OF ARTBOARD

I worked in illustrator for 1 year .I noticed that working with illustrator is comfortable than designer.

Why ?  

While working on ARTBOARD ,  designer clips everything inside of ARTBOARD which feels me uncomfortable. DESIGNER also feels lagy when object inside the ARTBOARD is moved to outside of ARTBOARD , this happens also without ARTBOARD, 

Fix :

Can Any moderator see how illustrator works in that way .it looks freely and comfortable while working on white Area or Gray area.

3 hours ago, 913 said:

designer clips everything inside of ARTBOARD

That's literally by design. An artboard is an object, not a page.

3 hours ago, 913 said:

which feels me uncomfortable

Feel free to move the object(s) outside the artboard. The Edit All Layers button in the Layers panel is your friend.

Or, if you want a Designer document that behaves like a page, don't create one with an artboard.
Or move all your objects outside the artboard in the Layers panel and then delete the blank Artboard layer to convert the document to a regular page.
If you want a multipage Designer document, use Publisher to add "real" pages.

3 hours ago, 913 said:

DESIGNER also feels lagy when object inside the ARTBOARD is moved to outside of ARTBOARD , this happens also without ARTBOARD

Example?

3 hours ago, 913 said:

I worked in illustrator for 1 year .I noticed that working with illustrator is comfortable than designer.
[…]
Can Any moderator see how illustrator works in that way .it looks freely and comfortable while working on white Area or Gray area.

To each its own, obviously. I worked with Illustrator since v3 in the early 1990s, and today I am happy not having to waste my time with it anymore… :P 
(Alright, not counting a bunch of advanced features that I – and likely many others – still miss in Designer.)

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2