You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Habe eine Problem mit Assets Ordner.Affinity Photo+Designer V2

Betreff: Affinity Photo und Designer V2 Version 2.03: Windows 10Pro 64-bit Sonntag, 25. Dezenz
IntelCore i7-4785t CPU 2.20Ghz 16.0GB RAM

Hallo ihr lieben

Habe eine Problem mit Assets Ordner.

Es lassen sich keine Assets laden und es sind auch keine mehr vorhanden.

Könnt ihr mir da helfen?

In der Version V1 ist bei beiden Programmen alles okay.

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

schöne Feiertag

und alles gute für 2023.

Khdasel.

18 minutes ago, khdasel said:

Habe eine Problem mit Assets Ordner.

Hallo Karl-Heinz, ich würde erst einmal deine E-Mail-Adresse aus deinem Post entfernen.

Als du die V2-Versionen gestartet hast, bist du gefragt worden, ob du die Assets aus V1 importieren willst? Ansonsten mit gedrückt gehaltener STRG-Taste beim Programmstart ein Reset ausführen. Was nur die Assets betrifft habe ich nicht herausfinden können, daher habe ich testeshalber alles bis auf das letzte Kästchen unten aktiviert und löschen lassen.

Mein Rat ist also mit Vorsicht zu genießen, falls du dich bereits "häuslich" mit z. B. Zusatzeinstellungen eingerichtet hast, die bei einem Reset verloren gehen.

----------
Windows 10 / 11, Complete Suite Retail and Beta

There is an option to Reset Assets when you hold the Ctrl key during application startup. That should be the only one you need to fix this problem. 

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

1 hour ago, Ilka Kallinich said:

My Assets are gone as well. I used to work with V1 then purchased V2 and everything was fine, all my Assets appeared within the new App. But now after the update to V2.0.3. all Assets are gone and I can not even create new ones.

Have you tried holding Ctrl while you start the application, then choosing Reset Assets in the Clear User Data dialog?

-- Walt
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.

19 minutes ago, Ilka Kallinich said:

Thanks, now I can create new Assets. But is there a chance to get my old ones back?

You're welcome.

Only by recreating them, or re-importing them from your backup or original .afassets files. If you have V1, you could export your categories from the Assets panel to get .afassets files, and then importing them into V2.

(Also, you could try the Ctrl run-up again, and specify Reset Content Migration Prompt. You could then answer Yes when asked if you want to migrate V1 content. But this is likely to get you duplicate categories in the Brushes, Assets, and other panels.) 

-- Walt
PC:

25 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

You're welcome.

Only by recreating them, or re-importing them from your backup or original .afassets files. If you have V1, you could export your categories from the Assets panel to get .afassets files, and then importing them into V2.

(Also, you could try the Ctrl run-up again, and specify Reset Content Migration Prompt. You could then answer Yes when asked if you want to migrate V1 content. But this is likely to get you duplicate categories in the Brushes, Assets, and other panels.) 

Thanks but I deleted V1, when I found out that V2 was working fine. In the beginning there was no problem. It started with the update to V2.0.3.

6 minutes ago, khdasel said:

Hallo Ihr lieben,

Danke für den Tipp mit STRG bei Start von Affinity Photo V2 und Assets zurück setzen

Hatt wunderbar geklappt. Danke noch mal.

Dem gesamten Team einen guten Start in 2023.

Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland

Khbdasel😍

Hallo @khdasel,

der Ratschlag von @joe_l weiter oben, Deine Email-Adresse aus Deinem ersten Beitrag zu entfernen, ist wirklich gut gemeint. Sonst bekommst Du bald unglaublich viele Spam-Mails. Du kannst den Text des Beitrags selbst ändern, indem Du das kleine "Drei-Punkte-Menü" oben rechts anklickst. Dort wählst Du "Edit" aus.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil